The Afimilk MPC Milk Meter provides full control over the milking process. Its state-of-the-art conductivity sensor is used for effective and early detection of mastitis, and to reduce the damage caused by udder disease.
Controles de Ordeño
- The Afimilk MPC (Milk Point Controller), provides important features and alerts for milking operators:Quality milking – built to provide the necessary protection against damaging vacuum fluctuationsCluster removal – accurate, adjustable thresholds for automatic stoppage of milking when milk flow decreases; timed vacuum closure guarantees smooth release of cluster from udder.Pulsation – choose basic control to configure rates and ratios, or advanced flow-controlled pulsation to automatically adjust pulsation according to milk flow.
- Accurately measures milk flow and milk yield, in accordance with ICAR guidelines. Approved for use in genealogical records.
- Conductivity- state-of-the-art conductivity sensor used for effective and early detection of mastitis
- Other measurements: milk weight, milking time, cluster removal, pulsation, which allow monitoring and evaluation and optimization of milking parlor operation and milking protocols
Heavy Duty, Long Life Span, Flexible Setup
With proper maintenance Afimilk MPC will last in your parlor for many years:
Modular device – suitable for installation in any type or brand of milking platform.
Control panel – sealed unit designed to withstand the wet and challenging environment of milking parlors.
Easy cleaning – requires minimal volume of cleaning water.
Low-cost preventive maintenance – only requires annual replacement of rubber gaskets.
Tubing – available in either 5/8” or 7/8” inlets.
Accessories – an array of efficient and cost-efficient vacuum shut-off valves.
Afimilk MPC Control Panel
- Reject codes from AfiFfarm (colostrum/antibiotics/high somatic cell count/blood) are used to block the milking and alert operators.
- Health code alerts may be set to indicate specific cows that require special attention or treatment.
- Animal data – cow number, milk weight and additional data displayed.
- Alerts – early kick-off, real-time mastitis detection, milking flow and vacuum fluctuations, cluster removal and pulsation.
- Software updates automatically – new software for the milk meter, via communication.